Students who perform at a higher level than others in their class usually follow a set of mental and physical conditioning processes that enable them to produce winning results consistently, but it can be hard to create that environment of success. We can help your student fine-tune the brain and body to function in balance — resulting in peak performance. This physical and mental harmony enables students to tap into more of their potential by enhancing their strengths while minimizing their barriers to give them the performance edge.
At Unique Mindcare we believe that performing at a level that matches their potential requires students to understand their mental strengths and weaknesses. By developing their weaker mental attributes and capitalizing on their mental strengths, they are capable of performing closer to their potential.
We can help students take their everyday life performance to the next level by helping them:
- Set goals for mental and physical fitness and balance
- Be more alert
- Be more focused
- Be more positive
- Be more confident
- Be more efficient professionally
- Manage stress effectively
- Enjoy relationships
- Grow in self-confidence
- Control negative emotions
- Control feelings of anger, stress, and anxiety
- Optimize nutrition
Our approach is simple. We believe it’s all about balancing the brain and the body by treating the cause and not just the symptoms of poor performance. Brain performance is directly related to body performance and vice versa. When you help one become stronger, you can help the other as well.
A plan for peak performance will explore and evaluate the following protocols:
- Functional Assessment Questionnaire – profile of general health systems and symptoms
- Specific lab tests based on symptoms and FAQ diagnosis if needed
- QEEG functional Brain Map
- Nexalin – non-invasive technology to restore vital resources and balance in the brain
- Neurofeedback – trains the brain to function at optimal levels
- Psychotherapy – traditional counseling to address executive issues
- Nutritional – analysis of food sensitivity issues to create homeostasis in the body
- Supplements and Enzymes – supports the longevity of protocols
- Complete physical by our Medical Doctor
- Private executive coaching from a member of our community
Guide your student to improved performance in academics, athletics, and all of life with performance counseling through Unique MindCare. Ready to see what it’s all about?
Schedule an appointment today.