What does OCD treatment look like?
All treatment at Unique Mind Care begins with a complete testing protocol related to the brain and all areas of life that may be contributing to the OCD. Our primary focus will begin with testing the 2 systems in the brain; the electrical (EEG) and the chemical Neurotransmitters.
After these tests and others are complete, a full review of all factors causing the OCD will be reviewed in detail with the client. A complete personalized treatment plan will then be developed.
Your effective treatment plan for OCD will involve a combination of the following therapies:
- QEEG functional Brain Map
- Nexalin Technology – will reset networks associated with Anxiety
- Neurofeedback – Trains the brain to establish new healthy networks
- Neurofield – PEMF – pulsed magnetic stimulation
- Coaching – to address personal and professional issues
- Functional Assessment Questionnaire (FAQ) a profile of health systems and symptoms that support brain health
- Specific lab tests based on FAQ diagnosis
Your OCD can be managed — are you ready to be free from the chains of your symptoms?
Schedule an appointment today.