Drug-Free Treatment for Insomnia in Children
Studies show that 1 out of 5 children may have insomnia, characterized by one or more of the following symptoms:
- Trouble falling asleep
- Waking during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
- Waking up involuntarily at pre-dawn hours
- Complete evenings without sleep, racing thoughts all night
- Tired feeling on awakening; “didn’t get enough sleep”
- Feeling grouchy, anxious, unable to get things done during the day
Help Your Child Sleep Better Without Medication!
A child who doesn’t get enough sleep is at risk with a number of health emotional and learning problems. Early treatment may help your child avoid these problems and feel better overall.
At Unique Mindcare we recognize that insomnia frequently may be secondary to unrecognized underlying causes. Rather than turn automatically to medication for insomnia we work to uncover any neurochemical, physical or emotional reasons your child has difficulty sleeping. Through safe and non-invasive brain/body system testing, we attempt to pinpoint insomnia’s causes and create a treatment plan that addresses your child’s specific issues. The assessment and treatment protocol may include:
- Functional Assessment Questionnaire – FAQ
- Laboratory tests
- QEEG functional Brain Map
- Nexalin Technology
- Nutritional analysis
- Supplements and Enzymes
- Physical Assessment
Contact Unique Mindcare in Houston today or call us at 713.660.1100 and learn more about how we can help your child overcome insomnia without drugs!