Clinical Depression Signs For Houstonians
Depression is a condition that affects every part of your life.
This overwhelming condition controls takes control of your life. It can affect the mind and body in ways most cannot understand. The result will be the inability to experience life on life’s terms.
Typical signs of depression:
- mental or physical tiredness and loss of energy
- sensations of guilt
- stress and anxiety
- worry, or vulnerability
- lowered quantity of interest or pleasure in all, or practically all
- changing appetite and noticeable fat burning or weight gain
- feelings of subduing sadness or fear or the apparent failure to feel emotion
- problems concentrating or making decisions
- a generalized slowing of cognition including memory
- disturbed sleeping patterns such as extreme sleep or hypersomnia, insomnia, or loss of REM rest
- repeated ideas of death
- a specific strategy for committing suicide or suicide attempt
Depression in Young Adults.
Depression symptoms in children are not as noticeable as they are in adults. A few of the signs that kids and young adults might display are irritability, loss of appetite, memory issues where none existed previously. Some will experience sleep issues such as recurring nightmares or inconsistent sleep habits. Unusual behavior patterns such as social seclusion, hostility to others and family withdrawal are also signs of Depression. An added sign might be the use of alcohol or drugs,
Unfortunately, many medical professionals will prescribe medication for depression. Frequently over time the medications will stop working or the side effects will outweigh the benefits. At Unique Mind Care we believe that all clients that suffer from depression should begin by understanding some of the underlying causes associated with this debilitating condition.
At Unique Mind Care we offer a safe and efficient drug-free non-invasive treatment choice for Houston clients struggling with depressive disorders or depression.