Get the performance edge with the brain/body balance solution from Unique Mindcare
Athletes who perform at a higher level than others in their sport usually follow a set of mental and physical conditioning processes that enable them to produce winning results consistently. Unique Mindcare protocols will fine tune the brain and the body to function in harmony resulting in peak performance. It enables athletes to tap into more of their potential by enhancing their mental and physical strengths while minimizing their mental and physical barriers to give them the performance edge.
At Unique Mindcare we believe that performing at a level that matches their potential requires athletes to understand their mental strengths and weaknesses. By developing their weaker mental attributes and capitalizing on their mental strengths, they are capable of performing closer to their potential.
We can help athletes take their everyday life performance to the next level by helping them:
- Set goals for mental and physical fitness and balance
- Be more alert
- Be more focused
- Be more positive
- Be more confident
- Be more efficient professionally
- Manage stress effectively
- Enjoy relationships
Self-confidence is one of the keys to success in competition. Athletes with confidence are more alert, and have higher expectations for their success. It is a sense of believing in yourself and in your ability and it is a learnable skill at Unique Mindcare.
The perception of possible failure can undermine confidence. Disappointing performance can adversely affect self-confidence and future performance of executives across all levels of experience. It is important for peak performers to direct their minds towards correction and balance.
Control over negative emotions and feelings such as anger, stress and anxiety is vital for peak performers. Difficult and demanding situations can trigger strong emotions and feelings. They can produce tension and loss in concentration leading to inconsistent performance. Peak performers learn how to control negative emotions by seeing problems as solvable challenges rather than threats. The brain needs all of its resources and functionality to perform this task.
In addition to brain and body balance, the specialists at Unique Mindcare believe that nutrition and functional health are also important for peak performance.
At Unique Mindcare, we can help athletes perform consistently at their peak level. Our approach is simple. We believe it’s all about balancing the brain and the body by treating the cause and not just the symptoms of poor performance. Brain performance is directly related to body performance and vice versa.
A plan for peak performance will explore and evaluate the following protocols:
- Functional Assessment Questionnaire – profile of general health systems and symptoms
- Specific lab tests based on symptoms and FAQ diagnosis if needed
- QEEG functional Brain Map
- Nexalin – non-invasive technology to restore vital resources and balance in the brain
- Neurofeedback – trains the brain to function at optimal levels
- Psychotherapy – traditional counseling to address executive issues
- Nutritional – analysis of food sensitivity issues to create homeostasis in the body
- Supplements and Enzymes – supports the longevity of protocols
- Complete physical by our Medical Doctor
- Private executive coaching from a member of our community